Just want to give a little plug for my fellow travelbloggers who are hosting the fourth annual Passports With Purpose charity fundraiser. The cause this year is to raise $80,000 to build two libraries for children in Zambia through a partnership with Room to Read. With as little as a $10 donation, you can enter a drawing for the prize of your choice. Check out some of the prizes:
• 110,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points
• A five night stay in Budapest
• A one week apartment stay in Assisi, Umbria
• Two nights at a B&B in Ireland
• A $500 voucher for an apartment stay in Europe
• A 15-day 1st class Eurail Pass
• A private tour of Florence's Central Market
• Lots of travel gear, electronics, and clothing!
Donations for prizes close on December 16, when winners will be randomly selected.
Passport With Purpose was founded in 2008 by Debbie Dubrow, Pam Mandel, Beth Whitman and Michelle Duffy. These women travelers host terrific travel blogs as well.